- Espadrilles Wedges. I am loving the espadrilles shoe trend this season! These wedges are by Steve Madden and are under $60. They are a great dupe for the Chloe Espadrilles ($660) and almost a perfect dupe for the Marc Fisher Espadrille Wedges. ($160) Also, these wedges are truly some of the most comfortable I have ever worn!
- Bare Minerals Brightening Primer. This primer creates the perfect subtle glow for your skin. It has a hint of glimmer to it, and looks beautiful under foundation or alone! I have very sensitive skin, so I am always hesitant towards trying out new skin products. I haven’t had any redness or irritation to this product so it is a win/win for me!
- St. Tropez Self Tanner. This tanner is a mousse consistency making it super easy to apply. I recommend using a mitt applicator to ensure a smooth application!
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume. I have been using this perfume for years now, so it is pretty much always been a favorite for me. But this month especially I have been reaching for it because it is the perfect spring scent! It is a combination of strawberry, violet leaves, jasmine, and white woods making the perfect light and feminine scent.
- Calvin Klein Baseball Cap. When your’e having a bad hair day, (which for me is like 5 days a week) throw on this cap and no one will no! I am a big Calvin Klein fan, and I love this denim texture.
- Maybelline Master Contour Kit. I LOVE this product. My friend visited from North Carolina and had this in her make up bag (who else loves looking at what products other people use!) and I had to get it! It’s under $10 and the best part about it is it’s so dynamic! Rather than using a ton of different products, this works as an all-in-one product. I am not really big into the whole contour thing, but I use the darker shade more as a bronzer as well in the crease of my eyelids. I love this because the highlighter doubles as both a highlighter and an eyeshadow as well!
Finally, my music favorites! This month I have been listening to Trevor Hall like crazy! If you haven’t heard of him, go check him out! His music is a mix of reggae and acoustic rock. Some of my favorite songs are Where’s the Love, Uncle Jo, Back to You, and Wish Man. A few years ago he traveled to India to study under a classical Baul musician. If that isn’t cool enough already – donations from his concerts go towards underprivileged and orphaned children in India and help them have the opportunity to get an education. How cool! Go check him out!